1) We must reduce the number of clients in the waiting room. We have re-arranged chairs to increase distance between people. We will try to do what we can to speed appointments to get people back out of the door as quickly as possible. We ask that only one person can come in with a pet.
2) Clean, clean, clean and then clean some more. Our disinfectants are supposed to be able to kill the virus. Wiping down surfaces has been shown to be more effective than just spraying. This includes everything from keyboards to phones to waiting room chairs.
3) Limit your own personal ability to spread disease: hand washing, sneeze and cough into your sleeve or a tissue which is discarded immediately, stay home if ill or having a fever, keeping your hands off your face--one report said that there are only 5 places on the human body this virus can enter: eyes, mouth, nostrils, so don't touch them.
4) Be aware that some medications that are commonly used have probably been produced in China and there may be a shortage.
6) We are open to scheduling phone call consultations . A fee will apply.
7) There may be an occasion where someone needs to drop off a pet outside of the building for us to treat. Please call the front desk to let us know you are here and we will come out to the car.
8) Above all, take care of yourselves and follow the guidelines. Try to be patient with each other.